I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Moments

Tyson's Kindergarten program.

Kaden's Musical Mustangs program. He was the country elf.

My two Christmas princesses. It just so happened that my girls got hand me down Christmas dresses from two different people, so they were able to be matching. Aubree loves to wear matching now that she has a sister.

Kaden and Tyson dressed up like Santa.

Christmas Eve in our new PJs

This was probably my favorite Christmas moment. Aubree has always wanted an American Girl doll, but we have always told her no because they are so expensive. Well Santa brought her one anyway. Her face when she opened it was priceless.

Cambree just wanted to go back to bed.

Kaden with his Transformer walkie talkies. Something every boy needs at some point in their lives.

Brennen got his Mickey Mouse Choo Choo Express. Mickey Mouse on a train ... it doesn't get any better for Brennen.

Tyson with his Devastator. Another surprise from Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment