I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Super Delicious!

So it has been way too long since I have blogged anything due to my computer dying on me, and then being overwhelmed at all the many things I need to blog about. But I guess I need to start somewhere, before I get even farther behind.
These are some great pictures I got of Brennen and Cambree sucking water from puddles after the sprinklers had been on. Crazy kids! Sure do love these little turkeys!





P.S. If you have ever watched kid history on Youtube, you will understand the title from Episode 2. If you have never seen Kid History on Youtube, you are totally missing out!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had to peek at this when I saw the first photo on FB. Yikes! My first impression was right! You are a great mom to let them enjoy themselves. A little dirt never hurt anyone :)

    ReplyDelete