I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

One of the best things about Halloween? Carving Pumpkins of course!
You gotta scoop those guts out! Sometimes it's a two handed job!

This little girl had way too much fun getting that pumpkin ready!

Caution: Artist at work.

Not so sure about this!

Big brother may not like it, but Tyson finds the grossness facinating!

And the finished products! Cambree was so proud of her pumpkin!

Tyson loves spooky! His scary Jack o Lantern had 11 eyes!

I don't know what weird face this is, but Aubree did a great job carving all by herself!

Brennen had a MAD pumpkin!

Kaden and origami Yoda.

All set to spook!

No comments:

Post a Comment