I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Tree

We always have fun decorating the Christmas tree.

Aubree caught off guard

Cambree showing off her ornament.

Brennen discovered how funny his face looks in the ornament balls!

Tyson going crazy with the tinsel.

Kaden going more crazy with the tinsel.

The finished product. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment