I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cambree's Blessing

Here are some pictures of Cambree's blessing. It was such a special day, and we are so grateful for all the family who came to be with us that day. We are so happy to have this new little angel in our family. We love her so much!
Cambree in her dress. She actually wore the same dress that Aubree wore 9 1/2 years ago. I can't believe time flies.

Here are all my beautiful children. I like Brennen reading a book. He really could care less about all that was going on.

Mom and Dad with their special angel girl!

The Larsen family

The Guymon Family

No comments:

Post a Comment