I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Soccer

Kaden and Tyson both played soccer this year. They both had a good time and learned a lot. Kaden especially came a long way this year. He had a great coach and their team went undefeated! Tyson had a great coach too -- his Dad. His league doesn't keep score, but he had a great year and even made a couple of goals! Great job boys! We are proud of you!
Kaden gets the greatest looks on his face while he is concetrating!

He was great as goalie and defender this year!

Tyson doing the throw in with coach dad looking on!

Go get em Tyson!

No comments:

Post a Comment