So I got tagged to do this forever ago, and I am finally getting around to doing it.
List 10 honest things about yourself, then tag 4 people to do the same.
1. I love being a mom. Yes I murmer a lot about it, but when all is said and done, I absolutely love being a mom! I wouldn't want to do anything else!
2. My kids have got to be some of the funniest kids on the planet! They say the funniest things sometimes!
3. I totally hit the husband jackpot. I must have seriously done something awesome in the pre exsistence to have snagged this guy. Either that or the Lord just knew I needed major help and sent me the most awesome guy on the planet.
4. I have a love hate relationship with Cub Scouts. I really love working with the boys and having fun, but I hate how time consuming it can be. And sometimes the boys do drive me crazy. And their parents.
5. I hate the fact that I am getting old. I don't know why, but I do.
6. Even worse than that I hate the fact that my kids are getting older. I miss when they were all still little and I could fix everything with a hug and a kiss. Those dreaded teenage years are getting too close for comfort.
7. I have absolutely no desire to ever be famous. I love my boring life.
8. I watch way too much T.V. It is probably rotting my brain.
9. In my next life, i want to be a cake decorator. I love decorating cakes and coming up with fun ideas, I just wish I could be really good at executing them!
10. I wish I was a more confident person. I wish I didn't care what people think. I wish I didn't overanalyze everything and could just be me without worrying about it.
OK I tag
(Yeah, that's 5, but I couldn't decide)
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2017
4 months ago