I got this off my friend Melissa's blog and thought it might be fun. It was a little harder than I expected though.
TWENTY years ago I...
1. Was in 7th grade
2. Had really bad hair
3. Was obsessed with New Kids On the Block
TEN years ago I...
1. Had my first baby
2. Graduated from college
3. Celebrated my 2nd wedding anniversary
FIVE years ago I...
1. Finished my first year teaching preschool
2. Moved to the house we now live in
3. Watched my husband get his Master's Degree
THREE years ago I...
1. Had my 4th baby
2. Survived a very cold winter in Roosevelt
3. Got released from the Primary Presidency
ONE year ago I...
1. Found out we were having one more baby
2. Discovered Facebook
3. Became a Cub Scout Leader
So far THIS YEAR I have...
1. Got a new Cell Phone
2. Lost all my baby weight (Yay!)
3. Freaked out over my kids getting older
1. Went to Vernal with Tyson
2. Prepared my Relief Society Lesson
3. Made Visiting Teaching Appointments
1. Taught Relief Society
2. Wrestled my baby all through church because she was so wiggly
3. Went Visiting Teaching
TOMORROW I will...
1. Do the Laundry
2. Try to rest and get over this Sinus infection
3. Make a yummy treat for family night
In the NEXT YEAR I hope to...
1. Run a 10k
2. Get some scrapbooking done
3. Have a better attitude about Cub Scouts
1. Try to be a good Mom and wife
2. Cook delicious meals for my family
3. Try to study and ponder the teachings of the gospel
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2017
2 months ago