I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Camping at Rock Creek


We bought a new trailer this year for our big Yellowstone trip in July, so we decided to try it out. We went up to Rock Creek and had a blast! There were all kind of hiking trails and the kids seemed to have so much fun!

Cambree riding on Daddy's shoulder's! Too cute!

Most of the pictures I got were of Tyson and Brennen, because Bruce took Aubree and Kaden and hiked from the Dam back down to our campground, about 4 1/2 miles. They did so good and I am so proud of them for accomplishing something so hard. I took the 3 other kids and played in the creek for a while when they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment