I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Friday, August 21, 2009

Cambree Lola Guymon


Here is our beautiful new addition to our family. Cambree Lola Guymon was born Aug 19, 2009. She weighed 7 ibs and 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She has beautiful red hair just like her big sister. We are home and doing great! I wil post more pictures later.

4 comments:

  1. she is a doll!!! I have a little gift for you, and I would also like to bring you dinner!! When would be a good night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is precious! Hopefully things are going good. Are you taking preschool off this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so happy to see her! I have been checkong your blog like every 5 seconds!What a cutie! I just love her! I cant wait to kiss her! We love you and hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! She is beautiful! I bet Aubree is so excited she is finally here! I hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete