I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Saturday, August 22, 2009

More Cambree

Here are some more pictures of our new little angel.

Mom and Cambree after delivery.

Dad and Cambree

All of our kids.

Aubree finally has a sister!

Kaden and Cambree.

Tyson and Cambree

Brennen was not quite sure. He wouldn't hold her until the second day!

I'm so thankful for all the people who helped us out. For the nurses who were so kind to us, especially Tara and Vanessa. They were girls I taught in Young Women's, now all grown up with nursing degrees. They were so kind to us and took great care of us. To my neighbor and dear friend Holli for taking care of all my kids until Grandma could get here. It was a lot to ask of her, but she did it cheerfully. And to my mom for all she did, for taking time out of her busy life to come and stay with my kids, and staying and helping take care of Cambree and I. I have the best mom in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment