So i do these little lists on Facebook all the time, but I decided to start posting them to my blog too, so people not on facebook can read them.
This one is just 25 random facts about me.
1. I asked my husband out the first time on a dare!
2. I love to watch Sesame Street.
3. I hate cold weather (Why do I live in Roosevelt?)
4. I like to scrapbook.
5. I LOVE my birthday!
6. The best gift I ever received was a cruise from my husband for our 10th anniversary.
7. I used to chew my nails, but stopped when my husband told me he liked long fingernails.
8. I own my own preschool.
9. I have two Bachelor degrees, one in Special Ed and one in Elementary Ed.
10. I did a zip line through the jungle in Belize.
11. I love to bargain shop.
12. My favorite food is Lasagna.
13. My favorite dessert is brownies.
14. I want to be on the show "Don't Forget the Lyrics".
15. I am the oldest of 6 kids.
16. I hate dogs.
17. I am the worst typer ever.
18. I don't know how to swim, other than to survive.
19. I have taught an Aerobics class.
20. I met my husband in Ward Council meeting. He was the Elder's President, and I was in the Relief Society Presidency.
21. I don't know how to text.
22. My husband is a Utes fan and I am a BYU fan.
23. My favorite band is Daughtry.
24. I love children's books and have over 500 in my collection (Go Scholastic!)
25.I am allergic to waterproof mascara. It makes my eyes swell shut. This is bad because I am a crier.
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2017
4 months ago