I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bunk Beds

I know I have been posting just random things lately, but my kids are too funny and I want to record what happens to them so i won't forget. This morning the boys were in cleaning their rooms and all of a sudden we hear a scream and Tyson comes running in screaming "Kaden needs help! Kaden needs help!" Kaden is pretty dramatic, but Tyson is usually not so much, so we went into the bedroom. Well Kaden had been sitting on the bottom bunk showing Tyson how strong he was and lifting up the top bunk mattress. Well the mattress came crashing down on him. He honestly thought he was going to die. Bruce lifted the mattress off him, and then we went into our bedroom and laughed and laughed!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your kids! They crack me up so bad! Kids definatly keep things interesting! Love you!

    ReplyDelete