I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking the kids to scout camp. I want there to be a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived.
~Marjorie Pay Hinckley~

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cambree's 1 year portraits

So here are just a few of the highlight of Cambree's one year old pictures. Lindsey from key daisy photography did the pictures for us and she is awesome! Seriously, if you ever need pictures done, she does a great job and her prices are very reasonable! Next year I think we will have her do our family pictures. Any way, is this baby cute or what?








2 comments:

  1. Very cute little girl! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweetheart! It was my pleasure doing the pictures and Cambree could not be any cuter!!! SO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete